Glastonbury Abbey Institute
Our virtual spiritual enrichment programs are finished for the Spring but will return in the Fall! We will continue to offer our events via Zoom webinar until we are able to return in person to the Morcone Center at the Abbey. At that time we plan to provide both virtual programs along with in-person programs!
These programs are offered by the Glastonbury Abbey Institute as part of its rich Benedictine monastic teaching tradition.
Here is a sneak preview of what’s coming up in 2021-2022:▪ Fr Nicholas, OSB – Book study – “When Bishops Meet”
▪ Fr Timothy, OSB – Adult Christianity
▪ Lenten Suppers – Women in the Church
▪ Gina Boisclair, Obl. OSB Cam - The Word of the Lord at Mass
▪ Sister Kathleen, CSJ – Aging with Grace
▪ Peter Gyves, SJ, MD – Founder & Director of “A Faith That Does Justice” – “Prophetic Voices”
▪ Fr Nicholas OSB – Benedictine History
All our programs are offered free, but donations are gratefully received to cover the costs of producing our programs online. If you would like to make a donation, please click here.