The Abbey Conference Center
Event Facilities and Amenities
The Abbey Center offers a relaxing atmosphere for businesses and families to hold retreats, meetings and events. Set on more than 60 wooded acres in Hingham, the Center offers amenities away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. The secluded, peaceful setting provides an environment where participants and coworkers can think and be creative. Whether looking for a place to communicate a simple message or somewhere unique to generate long range business planning, the Center is a place to foster great ideas.
There are four areas for individuals and groups, offering seating for up to 180 people.
- The Great Hall seats up to 180 people
- Roundtable arrangement seats 120
- Lecture-style grouping seats 180
- Can be divided into three breakout rooms
- Two additional breakout rooms seat 8 people in a conference style setting
- Additional space suitable for 40-60 people
Click a button below to view a floor plan
We have a variety of equipment to help meet your needs. We offer free setup and breakdown to save you the hassle of having to transport expensive or heavy equipment.
- Internet Access (Wi-Fi and wired)
- Computer hookups and screens
- LCD and overhead projectors
- Slide Projector
- DVD/VHS and large screen TV
As a well known caterer on the South Shore, The Chef's Table, our preferred caterer, offers a variety of menus to suit any type of function. Our experienced event coordinators will guide you through every step of the planning process to make your event run seamlessly. Please call or email to see any of our menus including:
- Hors d'oeuvres
- Plated Dinners
- Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free and other special diets can be accommodated
Our Preferred Caterer:
The Chef's Table br> 1853 Ocean St, br> Marshfield, MA 02050
For further information go to : https://www.thechefstableonline.com/
Located 20 miles south of Boston in the beautiful town of Hingham, the Abbey Center is close to Nantasket Beach and Cohasset, a picturesque village with boutiques, restaurants, inns and train access to Boston.